Sunday, October 18, 2009

Reflections


Well here it is just weeks after I started this blog and I finally think I almost got it the way I want it. I have added a number of gadgets that help display some of my photos. I've added two galleries and a photobook. Today’s pictures are of Detroit Ford Stadium during the Superbowl week of 2006. It was a wonderful time downtown was full of people, lots and things to do, places to eat and drink. It was great week for Detroit. It is great to have memories to fall back on during these tough economic times. But there is hope that times will get better. It hard to think they can get worse. I hope you enjoy.



And finally I want to direct you attention to my favorite websites list on this blog. Take special note to these two site: THE Pharmacy link and the Modaddy link. These are businesses owned by my brother and his wife. So check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment